Friday, February 29, 2008

A Night at the Ballet


I went to the ballet with my Mom last friday night. It was the Ballet West production of Cinderalla. It was GREAT(probably one of my favorite ballets ever)! We had so much fun!!! My Dad always says, he is happy to get my Mom season tickets to the ballet on one condition....that he doesn't have to go to any! This works out perfectly for me and my sisters. I really look forward to my turn to have a girls night out with Mom. We always go out to dinner together somewhere downtown before the ballet and just have wonderful time together! Thank you Mom! I Love you!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the ballet with Mom - it is so fun! I can't wait to see Cinderella someday... it sounds great. Looks like you two had a blast!

Erin said...

Oh, that looks so fun! Cinderella would be a great one to go to, I bet. I used to love going to the ballet with Mom. I should be keeping track of how many times I get skipped so I can cash in on some major Mom-daughter time someday!! :) I love hanging out with Mom. She is sweet to plan this special time with each of her girls.

Cookie baker Lynn said...

I miss Ballet West! I even considered flying in to see Cinderalla. Glad you had such a good time with your mom!

Aimée said...

Such cute boys you have! Great blog.

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture of you two! What a good-looking pair! I am glad you enjoy your evening @ the balet with your mom. It is the best investment I have ever made!! Dad

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs