Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to School

Big goofs! This one is better--you can see those hansome boys in there new school duds!

Connor and TJ started back to school on the 18th! They didn't want to admit it, but I could tell that they were excited to go. They both got men teachers this year--the ones they were hoping for. Connor is in 6th grade now--his last year of Elementary! TJ is a 4th grader! It seems like yesterday that they were just kindergartners! Speaking of kindergartners...we have one this year! Yeah for Coleman!!! The LONG awaited first day of school was this last monday. (Kindergartners start a week after the rest of the school) We had 2 of his buddies over for a little lunch before hand. They were sooo excited!Zach, Coleman and Ryan off to Mrs. Beck's afternoon kindergarten! Such dashing little guys!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness, all your boys are so handsome!! Connor and TJ look so grown up - I can't believe it. They grow so fast, I'll always remember them as little babies...we are getting old!!:)

Marnie said...

Yeah, back to school fun! What little men you have. I think the last time I saw you Tanner was a baby. We are going to be in SLC next summer over the 4th. Hope to see you and your cute family!

Erin said...

I just LOVED those pictures! TJ and Connor are so old. It's actually VERY trippy to see that picture of them - 6th grade??!!! What in the world. How did they grow up so fast.
Coleman is adorable. He is such a little man. I love them all!

Mindy said...

Griff and I were cleaning out the garage tonight and I found so many cute pictures of Connor and TJ. I can't believe how big all your boys are getting. They look super cute in their new school clothes, too. And yay for Coleman! I love your boys, sis!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis- congrats to Coleman on starting school! I bet he loves kindergarten. I'm excited to talk to him abt it. Also- dad told me how connor did at his first football game! Sounds like he was a holy terror on defense! tell him great work and I'm excited to see him play!
Love you and your boys Mel! - Matt

kaleyq said...

We just LOVE your boys! And you, of course!! Such a cute pic of the 3 buddies ready for kindergarten!

Anonymous said...

Boy, those pictures brought back a lot of memories of other first school days with my own kids. It is SO exciting!! We sure love those boys.
XO MOM

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs