Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Cancun Getaway--Chapter 1

This was a 'work trip', so thank you Brad for working so hard to earn this!
Shaw knows how to plan a nice trip--the best resorts, incredible parties, with great entertainment and fabulous food!Most of the trip was spent relaxing at these pools and the adjoining beach.
I brought a book that my sister's recommended, and actually finished it! So fun and relaxing!

I really liked the Ritz Carlton--the hotel was BEAUTIFUL!!

There was several really GREAT parties..but here is my favorite-
An all WHITE evening, down on the beach!Everything was white and glowing! The menu was incredible, my favorites were shrimp, crab legs, lobster tails..and there was even steak for non seafood people like Brad!
The entertainment involved people with Fire! Amazing...and a little scary!
Then limbo and DANCING with a live band--so fun!! Can you see that cool sand castle in the background? It was HUGE !

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow! Looks amazing, sis! I'm jealous just looking at those amazing pictures. :)

Monkeybuns said...

amazin! Us "Arizona Christensens" could use a vacation like that too! ;)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs