Thursday, July 23, 2009

SOLD!!!

Our home sold in less than 2 weeks! What a whirlwind this has been! Two days after we accepted the offer, I booked a flight to Georgia to join Brad who was already there. We then spent 5 days looking at (what seemed like) every home on the market in North Georgia and South Tennessee. We were unsuccessful...let me tell you, it was very hard to find a home that fits the 7 of us, in the areas with good schools. At least we figured out where we want to be. We found an area of Chattanooga TN with GREAT schools and nice neighborhoods. (The commute for Brad will only be about 30 minutes.) We have to be out of our home by the 10th of August so the clock is ticking! I guess I will be booking another flight this weekend, or just trusting Brad to find our home...yikes!

5 comments:

Michelle C. said...

Holy cow, that was fast. You are lucky/blessed. I still can't believe you are moving to the South!

Laura Ayers said...

Wow! That was fast, but I'm not at all surprised. You two made your home so beautiful & comfortable. Good luck in TN! I can't wait to visit- I really hope your little one's pick up a southern accent!

Becky and Matt said...

Wow! I can't believe you are moving. We are really going to miss you. We loved living in Kentucky and I'm sure you will love Tennessee too. Except for the humidity, it was a great place...so green and the people were so nice. We wish you the best of luck with choosing a house and moving. What a blessing that your house sold so quickly. Good luck with everything Melanie!

Marnie said...

What a blessing that your home sold so quickly. I'll keep you in my prayers that you can find something quickly in Georgia. What an adventure!

Brittany said...

That is just incredible that your home sold so fast - and what a relief to you! you have so much going on right now, you can check that big stress off your list! Now about finding a new one... I'll be praying for you to find something you will just love! Love you!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs