Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Bunny was Here!

In our home the Easter Bunny comes a day early. That way we can celebrate the true meaning of Easter on Sunday. So, Friday night found us coloring eggs in preparation for the Easter Bunny's arrival that night. What a delightful little mess:)

It was considerably less chaotic with only 3 of my 5--but we sure missed the big boys. They are always so creative with their eggs. With them gone, the demand for more eggs was a lot less.


Saturday morning to our delight our home was sprinkled with eggs and baskets brimming with sweets!



Coleman was thrilled to get some new fancy markers. He told me "How did the Easter Bunny know that I really wanted art stuff?" That Easter Bunny is one smart little guy!

We spent the day listening to General Conference, eating our treats, and even enjoyed a picnic in the park! The weather was BEAUTIFULY warm and sunny and hearing the word of our beloved Prophet and Apostles was blissful! My heart was so full. A perfect day to get ready for Easter Sunday!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

What a perfect Easter! All the little boys look so happy!! Coleman looks grown up... his face is really thinning out and makes him look older. I feel like Bridger and Cannon are changing so much too...Ican't wait to see you all again! Love ya!!

Becky and Matt said...

It looks like you had a great Easter!We would love to meet you at a park or have you over for a visit when you are in town. Just give us a call! :)

Mindy said...

It does look like you guys had a great Easter, sis. Coleman is looking so big, wow. I just can't get over how fast kids change. You really notice when you are away from them for awhile. I loved Cannon's face in the picture in the striped jammies. Too cute. And I am jealous of your Easter LIly. My visiting teacher gave me one, but I had to give it away to mom. My husband simply could not stand it - apparently it was giving him horrible allergies. Bummer.

Jan S said...

Thanks for posting those pictures, honey. You always make every holiday a lot of fun. The boys are so cute . . . I really miss them.
XOXOXO Mom

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs