Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanksgiving Inspiration & Printables

 
Just wanted to share a few images that have inspired me as I prepare for Thanksgiving.  I am so excited for the upcoming celebration:)  Monday evening we had a family home evening lesson on Gratitude. 
I love that we have a time each year to focus on the importance of giving thanks.
 
I know Gratitude is a key to happiness in this life and the "beginning of greatness"!
 
I am loving the natural elements like leaves, nuts, vines, berries, flowers and gourds.  Paired with soft candles--it's enchanting!
betterhomesandgardens.com 

 streetscenevintage.blogspot.com

designspongeonline.com 

 Southernliving.com

 Marthastewart.com

Goodhousekeeping.com

bunchesandbits.blogspot.com
 
Now for some darling (and FREE) Thanksgiving Printables from some very talented people.
 
Print here. 
Thanks blovelyevents!
 
Print here.
Thanks Pizzazzerie!!
 
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday,
and may we live with a thankful heart all year long!
Have a happy Wednesday!
 
 

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs