Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I Am Thankful For...

My Family

...And these beautiful pictures that truly capture what I treasure most! There is no other place I would rather be, or job I would rather have than being a WIFE and MOTHER. I really am blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving!










My little men..I love you!

10 comments:

  1. What beautiful photography. Your boys are absolutely adorable. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures, Melanie! Your boys are so handsome. It makes me excited to see you and all your boys knowing I have all boys, too. You and Brad look great, too, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so darling! I just love those handsome little boys. Cannon looks SO old. I feel like we hardly know him...how sad. I guess that is why we have blogs. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos Melanie. What a sweet family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures! They turned out great! Your boys are so cute. Thank your for your help with our room! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures!! Your boys are so handsome. I can't believe you got Cannon to smile so good. Brooklyn would never do that for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute pictures!! She really captured each one of the boys--so handsome! And you two lovebirds-very sweet!! We sure love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE those pictures!!!!! THey are so wonderful - what a cute family you have - I love all those boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My cousins are such STUDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures are seriously amazing! maybe griff and I will have to use her someday. I love your family so much. Every picture just pulls at my heart strings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a note--I love them and read everyone!! I will leave follow ups when possible here in the comment section:)