Connor had the annual Science Project due this week. He really wanted to do a taste test, involving brownies. He named it "Martha VS Betty--The Brownie Smack Down"--sounds like a 6th grader, huh? Last year's project here involved cupcakes...hmmm I swear boys are always hungry!
And, here is Coleman's 100th Day of School project. We counted out 100 navy beans and I helped him turn it into a BYU sign.
He really loves BYU and writes it on everything.
I found this piece of work in his backpack!
those pictures are so cute! i love the BYU obsession Coleman has - it definitely comes up every time I see him! He will never give up trying to get me to leave the U and swicth over to the other side!! haha! Connor's project was great (and delicious!) - he is growing up to be such a sweet boy - I sure love him. That LOVE sign is adorable -I love it! I need a mantle so I can decorate it for each holiday!
ReplyDeleteOkay-your crafty little love banner turned out so cute!! Maybe I'll have to try it sometime--not sure if I'll make it in time for Valentine's Day. Connor did a fantastic job on his science project. He will always have willing taste-testers at our house! And why wouldn't Coleman absolutely LOVE BYU?!! We sure love your family!
ReplyDeleteI love that Valentines banner, Melanie! So pretty and fun!
ReplyDeleteWhen I've been up at the kindergarten I have noticed BYU's written on Coleman's art stuff---how funny. Go Cougs! I love your banner. I noticed this year that I really need more Valentines decor. Great idea.
ReplyDeleteYour 'LOVE' sign is so cute! I don't have one decoration for Valentine's Day. I need to get it together. :) I loved how you always made V day special when I was a kid, too. You usually made a yummy breakfast (or dinner) and decorated so cute! Connor's project looked cool! And I love Coleman's paper with BYU all over it. What a cutie!
ReplyDelete