Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Mindy!!

For Mindy's b-day she requested bowling! It was so much fun. First we had soup and breadsticks at Brittany & Eric's home--and then we were off to Jack and Jill's bowling alley. I snapped a few pictures to share!
Watching a little football. Eric and Britt in the background--
Cannon, Grandpa, Coleman, Griff, Mindy & baby Wesley (Matt & Amy were on a cruise--Wesley was too young to go--so he stayed with Grandma)





Grandpa and Grandma with their three youngest grandsons Gabe, Wesley and Cannon.











Tanner holding Gabe and Bridger






Here is Bridger helping me bring up my score! We played as a team--at time he did better than me! Bridger loved it!!
Mindy going for a strike!! Connor has his funky hat on...it kinda steals the picture.

5 comments:

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun! And you look gorgeous. :)

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at this again - that was so much fun...can't wait to do it again!

Anonymous said...

That was so fun, wasn't it? I was looking at the roller skating schedule at Classic. Did you know it is only $1 on Thursdays? We should all go. I'll bet your boys would love that. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your husband is better looking than I remember! Does he get to St. George often? I would love to hook up with him.

love you bunches-
Dixie

Anonymous said...

Does your husband go to the gym? Maybe the 3 of us could work out together some time!

Hugs and Kisses-

Roxanne

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs