Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow, snow & more snow!!


We have had so much snow this last couple of weeks! It is unbelievable!! Our snowblower is not working--so we have become very good at shoveling! This mound is up to my chest! That is a lot of shovels of snow!!!



Actually Brad just wanted to take a few pictures of it all- and had me pose--but to be honest I did very little of the shoveling! Brad, Connor, Tanner and even Coleman work on it every time it snows! I usually just provide the hot chocolate! Brad was very proud of the driveway being totally clear. It literally started snowing within an hour of this picture though! Ha, ha!

The last few days our boys have been sick--so they haven't been able to enjoy the snow. They are hoping by this weekend that they are well enough to go sledding and build a snow fort in the yard. It is a fun time of year!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Those pictures look great! I love the snow!!

Erin said...

That buried swing set is insane! That is so much snow. I don't ever remember a winter with so much snow - why did you guys get such a fun exciting winter once I move away? Sheesh! I can't wait to see some pictures of the boys playing in the snow. I hope they get better soon.
PS I love your new look on the blog!

Amy said...

Okay, you guys got way, way more snow than we did! That's crazy! I think we need to have another sledding get-together in Highland!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see the pics from this LAST storm. It will be over YOUR head, Mel! XO MOM

Mindy said...

dang... we should have taken pictures of the snow,too. It was crazy, huh!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs