Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TJ the Bear

Brad and I enjoyed a little one-on-one ( or should I say two-on-one?) time with our Tanner Johnn at the cub scout Blue and Gold Banquet.


This is TJ pinning me when he recieved his Bear award! I have lots of pins now between Connor and TJ. Those boys are ambitious little scouters!

We are so proud of him for working so hard and earning his Bear! I was thinking about TJ and what a wonderful person he is. I feel so blessed to have him as my son!

One of the things I love the most about TJ is his kind and loving heart. He is so good with his little brothers. He is always fun and happy in our family!

And he LOVES babies!! This is TJ and his newest cousin Jack.

He has always had a soft spot inhis heart for little ones! Here he is reading to Cannon one year ago...

What a sweet boy I have!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

TJ is such a sweetheart! I have a special place in my heart for him - I remember how darling and fun he was as a little baby and toddler too. And I LOVE how sweet he is with my Gabe. I just love TJ!!

Mindy said...

Oh, TJ is such a sweetheart! And he is so cute with Jack... I love it! You just have such good boys. Good job on getting your bear Tanner!

kaleyq said...

Way to go TJ! Davis will be happy to have you in Webelos with him soon! Tj is a sweet boy--we LOVE having him in and around our home!

Erin said...

Oh, he is such a sweetie. He was so loving to Eliza when we visited last. He is such a good, pure and sincere guy. I sure love him too!

Jan S said...

I love TJ so much and I'm so proud of him and all his accomplishments. We had a wonderful time with him when he stayed over after the St. Patrick's Day party last weekend . . . playing games and watching a movie. I loved the pictures of him with the little ones. You are right; T has always been so cute with his little brothers and cousins.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs