Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dreamy Home

I cannot get this home out of my head! I love the idea of renovating an old house. I think those old farmhouses have so much charm and character. Look at this gorgeous front porch--I love the green door!
Aren't those wood countertops beautiful! That is butcher block from IKEA. There is something about white cupboards that I love! I am just not sure how they would look with 5 little boys and all their sticky fingers!



Our four poster bed would look great in a room like this!


You can go to The Country Farmhouse blog to see more of the renovation process! It is incredible! I want to do this someday, but I don't know if I could talk Brad into it!

5 comments:

Laura Ayers said...

that's a dream of ours too :)

stephanie said...

One of my "hopeful visions" would be to run a bed and breakfast in a beautifully renovated old home---complete with a huge wrap around porch and garden. Mike and I even talked about one we saw for sale in Mount Pleasant, Utah years ago. Having a porch was important when we built our home.

Lissaloo said...

Old houses are so great, so much character, Thanks for the kind comment you left me. Your blog is beautiful, & 5 boys wow, busy Lady :)

Mindy said...

Beautiful! I'm kind of over renovating houses, though... unless someone else does the work. :) and we just did a little house! I love all the lines in old houses, though.

Erin said...

Oh, I love seeing people's dream homes or dream decorating. That was fun! Thanks for the glimpse of what you love!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs