Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scents of the Season


I enjoyed a little trip to Bath and Body Works recently and I was delighted to find this new scent ...
Black Amethyst
It is my new favorite! I am also loving the subtle fragrance filling my home from the Leaves wallflower. And of course I picked up the annual wallflower that smells like a REAL Christmas Tree, since mine is not:) I am getting ready for Holiday Season!
I LOVE this time of year!
I used this coupon here (click to print) to get $10 off a $30 purchase at Bath and Body Works.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

that is a good scent. Smells are a big part of ambiance aren't they?! I have loved my apple candle from them - smells like apple peels! I also bought a balsam fir candle for the Christmas holidays since we have no real pine in the house either! I love this time of year!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs