Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Monday

I am determined to stick to my menu this week. No more last minute cereal or fried egg dinners! I am especially excited about tomorrow night's dinner. Brad will be gone that evening taking a client out, so I can get away with making seafood with no complaints! Thai Coconut Shrimp is actually a Weight Watchers recipe...and it sounds so good! Hopefully it will be. I have had several readers email me requesting WW recipes on Sisters Cafe. So here we go!

Monday--Tomato Basil Soup and Turkey Paninis
Tuesday--Thai Coconut Shrimp over Jasmine Rice, Fresh Grapes, Roasted Asparagus
Wednesday--Southwest black bean Wraps, strawberries, Carrot sticks
Thursday--Quinoa Griddle Cakes with Black bean and corn Salsa, garden salad, oranges
Friday--Calzones, Hummus and Veggies, fresh fruit bowl
Saturday--Date night-Taquitos from the freezer for the boys or leftovers:)
Sunday--Minestrone Soup, grilled cheese, spinach salad with craisins and apples, lemon cake with berries

3 comments:

stephanie said...

I have quinoa that I would like more recipes for (I grind it for my 6-grain pancakes, boil it for hot cereal or to put into a salad.) Could you email me your griddle cake recipe? Everything sounds yummy.

Anonymous said...

Love the cooking blog you do with your sisters! It is fun to come over and see your cute family. I have four boys, so I can imagine what your life is like. :)

MommaArch said...

Let me know how the coconut shrimp turns out! I LOVE Thai and shrimp so it sounds like a great combination!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs