Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Monday

I am determined to stick to my menu this week. No more last minute cereal or fried egg dinners! I am especially excited about tomorrow night's dinner. Brad will be gone that evening taking a client out, so I can get away with making seafood with no complaints! Thai Coconut Shrimp is actually a Weight Watchers recipe...and it sounds so good! Hopefully it will be. I have had several readers email me requesting WW recipes on Sisters Cafe. So here we go!

Monday--Tomato Basil Soup and Turkey Paninis
Tuesday--Thai Coconut Shrimp over Jasmine Rice, Fresh Grapes, Roasted Asparagus
Wednesday--Southwest black bean Wraps, strawberries, Carrot sticks
Thursday--Quinoa Griddle Cakes with Black bean and corn Salsa, garden salad, oranges
Friday--Calzones, Hummus and Veggies, fresh fruit bowl
Saturday--Date night-Taquitos from the freezer for the boys or leftovers:)
Sunday--Minestrone Soup, grilled cheese, spinach salad with craisins and apples, lemon cake with berries

3 comments:

stephanie said...

I have quinoa that I would like more recipes for (I grind it for my 6-grain pancakes, boil it for hot cereal or to put into a salad.) Could you email me your griddle cake recipe? Everything sounds yummy.

Kara@ Creations by Kara said...

Love the cooking blog you do with your sisters! It is fun to come over and see your cute family. I have four boys, so I can imagine what your life is like. :)

Adam Archibald Family said...

Let me know how the coconut shrimp turns out! I LOVE Thai and shrimp so it sounds like a great combination!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs