Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Monday

Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp from last week--on sisters cafe--mmmmm

**Most of these recipes are on Sisters Cafe**

Monday--Citrus Gouda & Chicken pasta Salad, fresh whole wheat Baguette,fresh pineapple, broccoli, ice cream with fudge sauce for FHE (family home evening)

Tuesday-- Quinoa Cakes with Black Bean Salsa (last week they didn't happen--we had last minute quesidillas instead), with guacamole, corn on the cob and applesauce

Wednesday--Tiki Masala over Brown Basmati Rice, spinach salad with strawberries, lightly sauted snap peas with sesame seeds

Thursday--Crustless Quiche, whole wheat banana muffins, roasted cauliflower, oranges

Friday--Leftovers or frozen food for boys--date night for Brad and I with our birthday boy--he chooses the restraunt!

Saturday--Connor's birthday party--pizza and lots of junk food with all his friends:)

Sunday--Connor's actual birthday-- Grilled Chicken, Fettucini Alfredo (my boy's favorite), baked parmesan zuchini strips with marinara dip, breadsticks, fresh grapes and peanut butter fudge cake for the birthday celebration

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi I love your sisters blog & often come to yours to see your weekly menu. I also plan a weekly menu for my family, it makes it so much easier! I have Quinoa on hand but haven't used it to much. I would love to get your recipe for the Quinoa Cakes with Black Bean Salsa. Also if you have any other great Quinoa recipes I would love to try them. Gotta use that food storage! Have you ever sprouted it?

Brittany said...

yum - sounds like a delicious and nutritions week! I'm excited for Connor's bday - you guys have some fun times planned it looks like!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs