Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Our Temple

A trip to Utah is not complete without a day at beautiful Temple Square.

Sweet cousins--one cute girl and six boys! My goodness, boys must run in the family!!

In the Joseph Smith Memorial Building the boys were standing in awe of the huge statue when one of the guides told them that Goliath is believed to be 3 inches taller. Grandpa had just told them the story of David and Goliath a few days earlier and he is master storyteller!

I had to get a shot with my boys in the very spot their Daddy proposed to me almost 15 years ago. Look what we have done!!

I think the boys favorite part of the day was riding the train (really just the public transit TRAX)

We went with Grandma Beth and Aunt Judy, but somehow they managed to stay out of all the pictures. Thanks for the happy day--we love you!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

How fun! I can't believe Goliath was that big. I have to go back and look at that statue again. PS Carly looks so pretty and grown up.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs