Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Monday

Thank you for your emails and comments regarding Menu Mondays. I will try and post the links to the recipes when I can. If there is no link--then it means I will post it soon on Sisters Cafe--if it is worthy:) or you can email me and I will happily send it along to you!
Hope you all have a great week!
**up next: DIY vintage inspired flower headbands**

Monday: Rustic Pesto veggie flatbread, Caesar Salad, fresh Cherries
Tuesday: Thai Coconut Shrimp Curry, oven baked brown rice, sauted green beans with walnuts
Wednesday: Chicken Terriyaki Fried Rice, Snowpeas with sesame seeds, plums
Thursday: Summer Tortellini Pasta, watermelon, corn on the cob
Friday: Pepperoni Pizza rolls, garden salad, carrot sticks & humus, grapes
Saturday: Date night for Mom and Dad--leftovers for boys:)
Sunday: Grilled 7up Chicken, Sauted Zuchini and Summer Squash, honey wheat rolls, spinach salad with roasted shallot dressing and blue cheese

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looks yummy, sis. I made Aunt Alice's peach pie on Sunday... so good!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs