Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Halloween Story 2010

Better late than never...
Halloween....YES!!


PUMPKIN Carving...



The Costumes:
We had a snazzy Michael Jackson....


{briefly} a sweet mr bones...



{briefly} a darling Ninja...



a goofy guy with a fro....

a zombie...

a witch, a Ninja turned into Spiderman, and a Mr Bones a Ninja.
Yes we change our minds a lot and with a bin full of boy costumes, it is easy to do!!


The FUN:
Connor hung out with friends. He is the crazy Jazz player in the center

The rest of us enjoyed good food and friends around a warm fire while the children trick or treated their hearts out!


It was a perfectly fun Halloween....but I still had a scare coming.
Look what I found on the stairs when I was getting ready to go to bed...

my littlest halloween boy sleeping in a very percarious spot.
A sight I will never forget. Really, how did he fall asleep there?

It was a sweet Halloween night to tuck into my book of memories:)

3 comments:

annie and jared said...

so fun! looks like it was quite the party at your house :) the boys are looking so darling.. all of them!

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys had a very fun Halloween! I think it is so fun that you have enough costumes now that your boys can switch around. That picture of Cannon on the stairs is SO cute. I'm glad you were able to snap one before he woke up. What a funny memory, and what a sweet, tired little boy.

Brittany said...

oh my goodness - Gabe and I think that last picture of Cannon is so cute! Gabe is still explaining to me now the reason why Cannon fell asleep on the stairs was because he had all those trains and trucks he wanted to play with! :) Looks like such a fun Halloween!! Love all you guys so much.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs