Monday, August 29, 2011

Exciting News


As you all know,  we have some SERIOUS BYU fans (remember Sweet 16) in the house.  So you can only imagine the excitement when we heard that the Cougars 2011 season opener was going to be at 'Ole Miss' here in the South.  And the boys were beyond happy when Brad got tickets for them to go!  BUT what caused the MOST excitement was the news that Grandpa was flying out from Utah to join them for the game! 
The boys had just walked in from a Sunday night Youth Fireside at our church,  when Coleman told them the happy news:) 
Grandpa will fly in on Thrusday night and will make the road trip with the boys on Friday morning to Oxford Mississippi to cheer on their beloved team together. The plan is to be there in time on Friday night for the BYU Team Fireside. 
This is exciting stuff, it feels like Chrsitmas around here!

Go COUGARS!!

8 comments:

Creative Cole said...

Even though I am not a fan...;) That is really cool! I am excited for you all!

Amy said...

WOW! That is exciting! Boys are the greatest... I can not wait until my boys get more into the sports scene so they can have memories with Grandpa like this! Go Cougars!!!

Jan S said...

Papa is SO SO SO excited to go out to the "Ole Miss" game with the biggest BYU fans in the family - the Christensen boys! Their reaction to the news that he was going to fly out for it just cracked me up!

Mindy Halladay said...

YAY! What fun the boys will have at the game with your dad and Brad!

wendo said...

Best video I've seen in a long time! What cute boys you have.

Lisa said...

BYU fan or not, you can't watch that video without smiling and getting a tear in your eye! LOVED this! I bet that made their Grandpa feel fantastic!

Erin said...

That was the cutest video!! TJ and Connor are so cute! And Coleman was cute telling them the good news. :) I love you guys!

Brittany said...

that was the cutest video ever!!!! I love it! :) Your boys are so cute with Dad and I know it makes him feel like a million bucks! Esp since I know how much he loves them and misses having them around!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs