Monday, November 7, 2011

BYU Football

As you well know my boys are HUGE BYU fans and they are loving quarterback mr Riley Nelson right now.
Today I an thankful that someone posted this SWEET clip on youtube of when he high 5'd the offical after a touchdown a couple weeks ago. We had to rewind it during the game and watch it again ! The boys were rolling with laughter--thinking Nelson is one cool guy!   Hilarious! 



 I emailed a link to my boys today and they LOVED it:) 
Much better than a boring old Hawaii postcard to let them know I am thinking of them!
What can I say---I get boys!
And it's a good thing since I have 5 of them :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love it! Go Cougars!

Erin said...

Ha! I loved that part too! I liked watching the clip - I had to rewind the clip five times just because I enjoyed it so much! The official didn't even flinch - didn't even turn his head or anything! ha!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs