Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BYU Women's Conference 2012



It is hard to put into words my feelings about this conference. 
I truly LOVE every minute! 
I feel overwhelmed with a desire to choose the "better part" as Jesus taught, increase in personal righteousness and stand strong and faithful!  I love how each time I go, I am so inspired and uplifted, it literally last all year.  I love to take crazy amounts of notes and refer to them often. So many impressions and beautiful messages seem to settle deep in my soul and become a part of me, blessing my life everyday.

I am so thankful to be a part of the Relief Society, the oldest and largest women's organization in the world-- over 6 million strong!  An organization whose purpose is:
  to increase faith and personal righteousness,
strengthen families and homes
 and seek out and help those in need.
 I am thrilled to be counted as a member of this group and will work everyday of my life to live up to those standards! 

The talks were fantastic--look for rebroadcasts on BYUTV during the next few weeks.
Also, the sharing stations were great and you can print out the handouts here.
I will post some of the highlights from my notes soon!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Mel I can't wait for the day when I can join you every year for Women's conference! I have never been but you always share with me so many inspiring messages. :)

Anonymous said...

Melanie.

You definately left an inspirational impression with you dad as you high-lighted each day with me @ night before going to bed. You inspire me, honey!

Dad

kalve said...

Hi Melanie...

I was the "stalker lady" in the BYU bookstore charging her phone!! :)

It was so fun to meet you in person.

I LOVE reading your blog each week...it's just so fun to see what all your boys are up to!!

Enjoy the "hills" of Tennessee. :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs