Saturday, May 12, 2012

To Every Woman

(One of my favorite pictures of Cannon--early morning dress ups--cowboy boots and little boys--is there anything cuter?)
Motherhood is such an adventure, isn't it?!

It is like a CRAZY, fast, thrilling, scary, wonderful rollercoaster ride. 
You have your moments of pure JOY and them some you are not sure you can handle--but you just pray (hard) and hold on tighter, doing your best to enjoy the ride!
Sure there are incredible highs and there are such lows, but through it all... you are so glad that you got on!

I know that being a Momma is hard work--but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else with my life.  There really is no greater work than pouring your time, energy and talents into raising children of God.  I am so grateful for the sweet souls that have been entrusted to me.  I may not be the best Mom--but I can say, that I love my 5 boys with all my heart and I am trying really hard to do a good job:)
I am so thankful for a Mother that fiercly loved me (and still does)  She set such an incredible example for me to follow.  I'm also blessed with a Mother in law that has always been amazingly good to me and did such a great job raising the man that I love:)

I know that you don't have to be a Mother to have a Mother heart and I hope that each of you feel celebrated and loved tomorrow!  Words can not describe the deep love and appreciation I have for the women that teach, and nurture my boys.  There is something so beautiful about a woman that opens her heart and gives love to any child that crosses her path, sending them on there way a little more confident and happy! What an impact you make for good in the world!
 I know so many women like that--THANK YOU! 
Here's to you! Happy Mothers Day! You are loved!

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs