Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our Daddy the Superhero

 The boys were especially excited about setting the breakfast table on Fathers Day:)
In fact all my boys were such good sons, getting up extra early (on their own) to make a yummy breakfast for their Daddy.

Cannon even insisted on a foot massage first thing in the morning!  I think all the boys ended up giving him one at some point during the day.  This Daddy is LOVED!

 We finished the day off with gifts and a homemade classic yellow cake with buttercream frosting--YUM! 
 We had a great Fathers Day--but I have to say it made us both miss our Dads!  
We were blessed with fantastic Pops!

I am so thankful for Brad.  He really is a wonderful Father and Husband. It is not easy to be the Daddy to 5 boys, all clamoring for his time and attention, but he does it beautifully with a smile!  He is teaching our boys to enjoy life, work hard, treat others with love and respect and most of all to live a life dedicated to the Lord.  I am so blessed to share my life with such a good man.  

Life is sweet surrounded by all these boys:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get your cute milk glasses? Love them.

Melanie Anne said...

I got those milk glasses online at Sweet Lu Lu's shop! They are so fun-- especially with striped straws:)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs