Thursday, October 11, 2012

Seven Mile Beach

 The beautiful Ritz Carlton Hotel on Seven Mile Beach--dreamy.  
We were a little disappointed that our room didn't have a beach view--in fact it was of the backside pool with no beach access, so no one was ever there. Although I still thought it was very pretty--I am not complaining:)
 But can you blame people for ignoring the other pool when the main one looks like this and is overlooking the beautiful Seven Mile Beach.
And see that man walking by?  As soon as he sees you coming he will grab a chair cover and a couple of towels and get you all set up to relax:) 
I told Brad that I would be more than happy to accompany him anytime he has to work down here!
I hope there are LOTS more conferences that he has to attend:)

 He did have to work half the time but we had plenty of time to play!
Up next--swimming with the Stingrays:) Have you done that?  

2 comments:

Zobell Fam said...

I've never swam with sting rays, but Dallin made it possible for us to swim with Dolphins. That was amazing!!! Glad you had s great time

Melanie Anne said...

Wow--that sounds very cool! I think much better than sting rays:) We were a little worried about the stingers, but I always here that dolphins love people and DO not have a scarey tail:)
What a sweet hubby Dalllin is:)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs