Monday, January 14, 2013

Planners & Printables to Keep your 2013 Organized

How do you keep your life organized?
I am a bit old school in that I have to have a planner--that I can hold in my hands and write in.  
I also love to have a big visual week at a glance in my kitchen where my whole family can see.
These are some of my favorites:
My planner this year is from Jen at IHeart Organizing








I bought the 2013 planner from her Etsy shop here and the disc bound notebook system from the Martha line at Staples.  I LOVE it!  It takes up less room than a notebook and you can easily switch out and add papers as needed.  I am kind of a sucker for fun new systems, but you don't really need it.  A cheap notebook works too:)

 I order our Week at a Glance from Erin Condrin here.  I love that it is personalized--so fun.  I fill this out every Sunday and hang it on the fridge!

Last year I bought my planner from another talented graphic designer Crystal Wilkerson.  It is also fantastic--check it her 2013 planner out here.

Now if you are looking to design your own system I LOVE these free printables.  Grab a 3 ring binder and you will be set!


Here are some great Daily Planning pages you can personalize and print:



Week at a glance:

Don't forget to print off your weekly menu planners at The Sisters Cafe:


Have you found any great printables or products that help you stay organized?
 If so, please share! 
Here is to a happily organized 2013!  woo hoo!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 2013 planner is really cute. I love the food "column" at the bottom of each day. That is such a great idea. :)
Barbi Jensen

Melanie Anne said...

Thanks Barbi--I love it too! I find that I use my planners more if they are fun to look at:) ha ha!

Erin said...

Cute stuff, sis! I love real paper see-it-all-at-a-glance type of hands-on calendars, too. :) I ordered one from Shutterfly and it was supposed to get here this week and I have been so excited every day in case it arrives. I love Shutterfly calendars!

Erin said...

Love this post Mel! Thank you so much for sharing it with me! I too got the aqua disc bound Martha Stewart planner like Jen. LOVE it! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs