Monday, January 14, 2013

Planners & Printables to Keep your 2013 Organized

How do you keep your life organized?
I am a bit old school in that I have to have a planner--that I can hold in my hands and write in.  
I also love to have a big visual week at a glance in my kitchen where my whole family can see.
These are some of my favorites:
My planner this year is from Jen at IHeart Organizing








I bought the 2013 planner from her Etsy shop here and the disc bound notebook system from the Martha line at Staples.  I LOVE it!  It takes up less room than a notebook and you can easily switch out and add papers as needed.  I am kind of a sucker for fun new systems, but you don't really need it.  A cheap notebook works too:)

 I order our Week at a Glance from Erin Condrin here.  I love that it is personalized--so fun.  I fill this out every Sunday and hang it on the fridge!

Last year I bought my planner from another talented graphic designer Crystal Wilkerson.  It is also fantastic--check it her 2013 planner out here.

Now if you are looking to design your own system I LOVE these free printables.  Grab a 3 ring binder and you will be set!


Here are some great Daily Planning pages you can personalize and print:



Week at a glance:

Don't forget to print off your weekly menu planners at The Sisters Cafe:


Have you found any great printables or products that help you stay organized?
 If so, please share! 
Here is to a happily organized 2013!  woo hoo!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 2013 planner is really cute. I love the food "column" at the bottom of each day. That is such a great idea. :)
Barbi Jensen

Melanie Anne said...

Thanks Barbi--I love it too! I find that I use my planners more if they are fun to look at:) ha ha!

Erin said...

Cute stuff, sis! I love real paper see-it-all-at-a-glance type of hands-on calendars, too. :) I ordered one from Shutterfly and it was supposed to get here this week and I have been so excited every day in case it arrives. I love Shutterfly calendars!

Erin said...

Love this post Mel! Thank you so much for sharing it with me! I too got the aqua disc bound Martha Stewart planner like Jen. LOVE it! :)

ingeniero Ernesto Ibáñez said...

Excellent blog, Congrats to the Web Master, nice colors and text.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge. God bless you.

Apricot Marmalade Recipe

Great post. Thanks for sharing!!!! Greetings from Venezuela.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs