Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Trying to remember...


Lately I seem to have an unending amount of this to do:

So I am trying really hard to remember these wise words:
I think I have posted this before, but I love that quote and had it running through my mind like a mantra yesterday! I do believe that is exactly what will happen someday when my home is no longer full of boys! (Sniff)
In the meantime I really need to frame this and hang it in my laundry room just to help my attitude about the huge amounts of stinky boy clothes I deal with on a daily basis!  

If you want to print this darling quote too--you can--for FREE!! 
 Click here !
Thank you Three Little Monkeys Studio!


2 comments:

PixieGirl said...

Thank you dear...I did 8 loads of laundry yesterday only to discover 2 more lurking about this morning. This was fabulous timing:)

Melanie Anne said...

Augh that sounds like me--probably because we both have 5 boys:) That will do it! xo

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs