Friday, September 26, 2014

5 Friday Favorites

Happy happy Friday
 I have to admit that I woke up this morning with an extra pep in my step!  I am so looking forward to this weekend.  On Saturday is the world wide General Women's Conference that I LOVE!  The talks are always so inspired and uplifting.  I can't wait!  I do get homesick for my Mom and sisters though, wishing we could go together BUT I will go with some sweet friends here and we are talking about dinner at Panera Bread beforehand--yum!
 
And I (think) I have convinced my hubby and boys to go see Malificent with me tonight.  I have bribed them with promises of a pizza dinner and gummy worms!  I think that movie looks so good!  Have you seen it yet?  I am sure it is coming out on DVD soon. Anyway speaking of movies...I saw this hilarious now and then picture of the Little Rascals movie and it inspired me to create a little favorites post just for fun:)  In no particular order.....
#1

this is a serious FAVORITE at our house.   It is really is a hilarious movie!
 
 #2
 
Emile Henry ruffled pie plate from William Sonoma
First I got this white one and I have LOVED it so much!  I am not much of pie maker, but I use this dish all the time for serving side dishes (fruit salad, steamed broccoli etc) or for baking other items.  It is perfect cobbler, pizzookie (recipe here) , roasted vegetables, frittata etc.
Everything looks so pretty served in this dish! 
I love it so much that I just got this carmel colored one when they were recently having a sale along with free shipping:)  It looks so fallish!  And I am sure it will make my Thanksgiving pies looks so good!
 

#3 
Leaves scent-at Bath and Body Works-I have talked about this before, but this scent is perfect for Fall!
 
 
 
#4
I am always on the hunt for yummy gluten free snacks for my Coleman and these Kind bars are sooo good!  Mmmm
 
 
#5 
I love the music the Piano guys create--don't you?! And their videos are so incredible...I am loving this one right now.  You can find many more on You Tube
 


Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post. I have missed your regular posts over the last many months on both of your blogs. Looking forward to reading more. You are so sweet and inspiring!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs