Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekly Menu


Happy Monday!  Last week my friend flew in from Utah.  She had never been to the South and I had SO much fun showing her around.  I will have to a do a highlight post of all our fun.  It was a fun week!  How was yours?  Well the weather has finally turned cold here.  I am more than ready for soup weather:)  Yum!
*recipes found here on The Sisters Café
 
Monday: 
 Lumberjack Chili*, cornbread*, sliced apples
Family Home Evening Treat:  Gingersnaps*
 
Tuesday:
  Green Curry Chicken*, Naan* (I have a recipe but I am using the ones from Costo this time), steamed broccoli
 
Wednesday:
 Crispy Southwest Wraps, Guacamole*. baby carrots and sliced cucumbers, mandarin oranges
 
Thursday:
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta, Garlic Bread, sauted zuchinni, green salad
 
Friday:
Home made Pizza night
 
Saturday:
Dinner downtown my Mom:) 
She is flying in to stay with our boys while we go to Hawaii the following week.
 
Sunday:
Pork Chops*, mashed potatoes*, spinach salad*
Apple Crisp with vanilla bean ice cream
 

2 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs