Saturday, March 12, 2016

New Beginnings


Happy Weekend my dears!
Here in Tennessee Spring has come and I couldn't be happier about it!  It is sunny and bright this weekend and the tulip bulbs my boys and I planted last fall are starting to pop up!  I am seriously hoping all our hard work turns into a beautiful display and not a haphazard mess!  
(Last October)

I got a little carried away late one night and ordered 250 bulbs.  Yeah, I am not sure what I was thinking?!! I really questioned my good judgment when it came time to plant them all!  Sheesh that was A LOT of work!  I am crossing my fingers it looks pretty this Spring and not ridiculous:)  We shall see soon enough!

I know I have said it before, so I understand if you don't believe me but I really do want to turn over a new leaf when it come to blogging here and my recipe website The Sisters Cafe.  I really do miss it!  I have all these ideas of happy things I want to share and I really want to keep a little record here of my darling/ crazy boys who are growing up so fast!  And, I need to record all the adventures my oldest son is having on his mission for our church.  Elder Christensen is currently in Daphne, Alabama and is happily serving with all his heart which fills me with so much happiness!  
(Search and Rescue)
  He likes to send me goofy shots like the one above whenever I beg for pictures (he doesn't send many).   It is truly a JOY  to watch my son grow in his love of God and desire to serve Him and his fellow men.  

The rest of my crew is doing well and keeping Brad and I on our toes!


I hope you are all doing well to!  I have missed all my sweet blog friends!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Muh.Rahoof Medappil said...

I am really amazing in this story,I have also a best Engineering Colleges life story of me,I need to add my own College of history with affordable Price in India.I have also a collection of Biography of best peoples.I really challenged to my friends on the date of Exam Result of the University.

sumon tripura said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. For more information visit spice incense

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs