Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sledding!

We are always up for a day of sledding. We all met at my parents in Sandy and went to a really great hill close to them! The hill was a bit lacking in snow--but that did not take away from the fun! We had a blast!
Coleman and Dad..









Connor





Tanner










Uncle Eric, Uncle Griff,Uncle Matt and Grandpa..






Mindy and Bridger








Coleman and myself--the official video & picture taker!










Bridger saw some teenagers trying to snow board down the hill and thought he would give it a try!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

That was lots of fun - cute pics too! :) Let's do it again soon...

Mindy said...

Sledding was so fun! Bridger was so cute... so excited to go over and over. The boys were just fearless - including Dad. Did you see him roll?!!! I thought for sure he broke some ribs, but he came up laughing. You gotta love Dad's great attitude. I agree with Britt, let's do it again!

Laura said...

Your family is soooooooo cute! I love your pictures :) I'm going to start the Chicken ala King tradition too- I love that meal, but I never thought of the symbolism! How fun :) I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Let's definetely make 2008 our year to stay in better touch!

MOM said...

What a cute family, if I do say so myself! Thanks for giving us those darling grandsons. That was a great day!

Erin said...

That is so fun! You all look like you are having such a blast. What cute boys you have, Mel! I can't wait to show this blog post to Benjamin - he is going to love it. He adores your boys.

The Christensens :) said...

Hey guys! Wish we could play in the snow WITH you! Grandma too! We hope to see you guys soon!

Deborah said...

I bet there is a lot more snow now!! I'm glad to see someone is enjoying the snow - I'm not!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs