Wednesday, March 21, 2012

He's fan of...

As you know, our Connor is a BIG fan of wrestling.
He was so excited for the NCAA National Wrestling Championship this last weekend.
He had all of his brackets filled out and had asked if we could upgrade our Dish programming to ensure that  he could watch it.

Well, his Dad who may not be a big fan of Wrestling (not much experience or knowledge of the sport--but he is learning:) -- is a HUGE fan of Connor, so he decided to take him to St Louis for the big event! 

You can imagine how thrilled Connor was!  And Brad was equally thrilled to get one-on-one time with his oldest!

They had a great time and loved every minute! 
And I loved thinking of them together all weekend knowing that this trip will be a  very fun memory they will both cherish:) 

St Louis or bust!


3 comments:

Jan S said...

I am so glad that Brad and Con got to go to the NCAA Wrestling tournament. I love watching wrestling - especially our own boys. Can't wait to hear about their trip.

Brittany said...

how exciting!! :) Brad is such a great dad! I bet they had a blast. I'm going to have to call you tomorrow to hear all about it! :)

Mindy said...

This is awesome! Brad is seriously a cool dad. I saw this thing on pinterest where you keep all the tickets for sport's games (or whatever) that you go to. Brad takes the boys and you to so many that you guys should do it! Griff got kind of excited about it when I showed him. I'll have to send you the link.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs