Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shocking News: A Princess Cake was in the House!

 Yes it is true--this was in our kitchen and devoured by these boys last night!
It was my birthday and it was a very happy one! 
We spent the day hiking and swimming in waterfalls (which was amazing)--but the cherry on top was this adorable cake my boys presented me with!  Cannon was sooo excited and kept telling me all day that "Daddy got a very special princess cake for you but I can't show you because it is a surprise!:)"  Sweet
More pictures of our adventure tomorrow--I only took a zillion pictures, serisoulsy--it was BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Sooooo sweet!! I love it!! :)

Mindy said...

I agree with Britt. The cake is so fun! The first princess cake in a home full of boys. I love it.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs