Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Date NIght

 Do you have a weekly date night with your spouse? 
 We do, now that we have a couple built in babysitters:)
I look forward to getting out of the house for some one-on-one time with my husband each weekend.
A couple of weeks ago both Connor and TJ had made fun plans, which I had agreed to and didn't want them to have to miss...so we brought these cuties with us on our date!
They were thrilled to tag along and we were happy to have them!
We went to Applebees and even found some gluten free items on the menu for Coleman and Bridger.
Although it was not relaxing (in the least), it was a sweet night that I will always remember...listening to our little boys chatting away so excited to be ordering off a menu and slurping unlimited rootbeer! 

These boys are growing up so fast and I know they may not always want to join us on our date night!  Although I cherish these years of my life when all my boys are home, we did go back to our weekly date alone ....a little break in the action is very important for a Mom, you know?!:)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

yes I agree about the needed break! I feel kinda guilty when it's like 5 or 6 and I start counting down til bedtime!! But that is sweet that they loved going with you that once. a special treat! Love you guys

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs