Tuesday, September 23, 2014

This weeks Menu

I was gone and so Dad was in charge and he was so proud of himself he sent me this picture just to show off I think!  And I was very impressed!!
 
This week's Menu
*Most recipes can be found on my recipe website  the Sisters Café here
Monday: Hamburger on the grill, watermelon, veggie sticks
 
Tuesday:  Roasted Pork Tenderloins with Apples*, roasted red potatoes, green salad with buttermilk dressing, rolls made in my new bread maker*
(*Recipes coming soon)
 
Wednesday:  Hot Dogs and all the fixings for one last backyard swim party with all the youth from our church:)
 
Thursday:  Creamy Italian Chicken in the Crockpot over angel hair pasta, broccoli, grapes
Friday:  PIZZA night as always, fresh veggies and ranch, spinach on the side for those of us who find it a must sprinkled on pizza--yum!!:)
Saturday: Tacos--both fish and ground beef with all the fixings--including guacamole, salsa and chips!  Sliced oranges
Sunday:  Classic Pot Roast, mashed potatoes, rolls, green salad, roasted brussel sprouts, double chocolate brownies
 
What is on your menu? 
You know I LOVE it when you send me good recipes!!
xo

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs